5 edition of A history of St. Georges church in the city of Schenectady. found in the catalog.
Six hundred copies printed under the direction of the Yale university press, October, 1919.
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvi, 83 p. :|
|Number of Pages||98|
nodata File Size: 3MB.
If you have any suggestions for sites to add to this page, please let us know.kept at rectory, 30 North Ferry Street. Baptisms, 1753-1850; Births 1767-1788; Burials, 1771-1885; and Marriages, 1771-1850, have been transcribed in Willis T.
Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. Parish also has records, 1927—, of Mount Carmel Chapel, Schenectady see preceding entry.
Hence any marks or annotations seen are left intentionally to preserve its true nature. Stephen's Church, Schenectady see that entry. Marriages, 1694-1849, have been transcribed in Anonymous, Marriage Records of the Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of Schenectady.kept at rectory of St.kept at parish house, 970 State Street.typewritten; copy available at New York State Library.
, kept at rectory, 225 Lafayette Street.
, kept at church office.